News >> Acroterion unveils new SEO solution
Acroterion unveils new SEO solution
EDMONTON, Alberta, Mar 10, 2004 -- Acroterion (www.acroterion.ca) today announced a Free SEO toolkit, used to increase accessibility of dynamic websites. The SEO toolkit, coupled with D2S TM, Acroterion’s Online Website Optimization Solution, the latest addition to Acroterion’s family of SEO products, supports businesses that require a cost-effective means of maximizing visibility of their website content. D2S fixes problems related to searching on dynamic databases by republishing dynamic pages as static ones.
"With D2S, businesses can take full advantage of website access and enhanced marketing capabilities to meet the increasing demands of their prospects and customers,” said Martin Rotstain, CEO of Acroterion. "In our highly competitive e-business climate, strategic focus on website visibility is a must in order to compete successfully. D2S enables businesses to increase the visibility of their web-based products and services, while leveraging their existing website assets. To date, I believe D2S is the only solution that is capable of fully optimizing an entire dynamic site”.
Designed for the diverse needs of Internet e-business and advertising markets, D2S thoroughly analyzes website configurations and locates problems and conditions that impair visibility and “searchability” related to search engine queries. D2S analyzes a broad range of SEO components and produces detailed diagnostic reports for critical problem solving. The reports are grouped into four major categories, Site Status, Searchability, Accessibility and Recommendations. Once problems are identified, D2S provides a full conversion solution based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- An automated scanning process, which includes page related keywords, as well as actual database entries.
- Future proof static page design, capable of reflecting ongoing database and products changes with minimal effort.
- Sustainability of mandatory dynamic pages (i.e. shopping carts, site counters, etc.).
- Creation of pure static URLs with meaningful URL names, such as “Knowledge-Base.htm”, verses Apache configurations that generate page references like “12345.html”.
- Dynamically built sitemaps, meeting all SE guidelines and policies, such as the "number of links” restriction rule.
- Deployed links from static pages to detail pages in originating dynamic sites, as well as links to other static pages to support an independent static website.
D2S is the latest addition to a comprehensive portfolio of SEO products designed specifically for improvements to dynamic web site advertising and marketing efforts. The portfolio also includes:
1. CheckIT TM Suite, a collection of quality assurance “lab” tools, used to test legacy websites, along with Watchfire's free WebXA® service to scan and analyze web pages for quality, accessibility, and privacy issues; and,
2. Top-10 ROI Calculator TM, used to assess revenue potential of websites listed within the top ranking positions of leading search engines, as well as opportunity costs of those who are not. The Top-10 calculator considers a multitude of ROI factors such as the number of visitors expected after optimization, the expected conversion rate by industry and the average gross profit for online products and services.
Disclaimer: The releases contained on this page may contain dated information. Readers are cautioned that the releases on this page are maintained here solely for the purposes of providing historical background about Acroterion, its business and product offerings. As the releases may contain dated information, they should not be relied upon as providing accurate or current information. Acroterion disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any of the information contained in any of the releases on this page, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.